Are you creating a new facility? Looking to renovate your existing space? Perhaps you just want a fresh new look? Whatever your needs are, Keystone Fitness will provide you with the space planning support that you require to create the look and feel that you desire in your fitness facility.
There are many important factors to consider when building an effective fitness room, such as available space and budget constraints. The Keystone Fitness facility design team will work directly with you from the planning stage right through to the installation stage, ensuring that the final product will best meet your needs. We believe that building a successful facility requires the completion of these very important steps:
Step 1: Facility Assessment – Where am I at right now?
- How much space is available in your facility? Provide actual dimensions and description of the room.
- What equipment do you already have? Provide a list of all items currently provided in your facility.
- What equipment is needed? Do you have any special requests for certain items? Our approach is to provide you with recommendations on future equipment purchases which will ensure that you reach the end goal of designing an effective fitness experience for you or your members.
- What is your budget for equipment in the proposed facility? Provide a realistic estimate of funds available for the project.
- When are you planning to build or improve your facility? Provide a timeline for the project.
Step 2: Equipment List – Where do I need to go?
- Considering your individual needs, we will use our knowledge and experience to provide you with a list of suggested items that should be added to your facility.
- Our list of suggested items will take into account the need for a complete and safe workout experience .
- We then combine our list with the individual needs of your facility, considering all special requests made.
- All Keystone Fitness approved facilities will include the following: cardiovascular training machines, bodyweight training products, free weight training equipment, cable-motion strength training machines, core training and stretching products.
- All Keystone Fitness recommended equipment is commercial grade and of the highest quality available, and is always covered under warranty.
Step 3: Facility Layout – What does it look like when I get there?
- Once we have your final equipment list, our design team will provide you with a room layout that illustrates how all of your new equipment will fit into the proposed space.
- We know how your members move and function within the gym, we will provide you with a room layout that allows for ease of movement and ensures comfortable flow to the space.
- The Keystone Fitness Room Planner is available to all of our customers free of charge.
Step 4: Final Assessment – How do I get there?
- Now that we have a proposed plan for your facility, we can provide you with an accurate evaluation of costs and timeline to complete the project.
- Our professional equipment consultants will put together an accurate quotation for the items listed on your final equipment list, and will work within the budget that you have provided.
- We will then provide you with an accurate schedule for implementing the proposed plan, including preparations to be made and dates for delivery and installation of all items.