Ergonomic engineering of the 9500rhr improves on other recumbent designs by positioning the rider’s legs slightly below the waist, eliminating potentially troublesome hip and knee hyperextension; prevents unnatural forward and upward pushing sensation.
Position eases gravity’s effects on heart rate and blood pressure. With less effort, the rider will work out longer and burn up to 15% more calories on average, while benefiting from excellent development of glutoral and quadriceps muscles.
- The 9500rhr has a self-regenerating battery, so it requires no external power source, making it very versatile and mobile.
- Contact heart rate
- Flashing LED display for easy operation and program selection
- Oversized molded seat for comfort-7 Pre-programmed & Fit Test
- Easy adjustable sliding seat
- Great for rehab
- Heart Rate Zoning – This patented program takes all the guesswork out of exercise. Through the built-in Lifepulse monitor, Zone Training automatically monitors heart rate and helps users maintain a specific rate by automatically adjusting the pedal resistance.
- Quick Start
- Customized Cool Down
- 6 Interactive Heart Rate Workouts
- 5 Personal Trainer Workouts + 6 Custom Workouts
- 7 Hill Plus Workouts