Train for strength, power, endurance, cardio, and weight loss. The Cybex Arc Trainer offers broad incline and resistance ranges which mean it is really 3 machines in one. At the lower incline levels, the “glide” is a cross country skier. In the mid-range levels, the motion is a “stride” (like an elliptical except with proper positioning). At the high levels, the “climb” of a stepper or climber. Glide, Stride, and Climb. and lots of programs also make the Arc Trainer fun to use.
- Exercise Programs: Quick Start, Weight Loss (3), Cardio (2), Shaping (2), Strength (3), Adaptive Power, Constant Power, and Heart Rate Control.
- Languages: 10 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Canadian English)
- Incline Levels: 21
- Stride Length: 24 in
- Resistance Range: up to 900 Watts
- Convenience Features: Split level display with magazine rack. Water bottle holder, dual utility tray, and dual speed fan
- Drive type: Two-stage drive
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and wireless
- Brake: Brushless Eddy current brake with generator
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Weight: 404 lbs
- Dimensions: 76″L x 32″W x 63″H