Life Fitness 9500HR Next Generation Treadmill
Experience an exceptional workout with the Life Fitness 9500HR Treadmill, designed to provide a flawless exercise experience. Boasting exceptional durability and efficiency, this treadmill has become the top choice for high-volume health facilities and home gyms alike.
Discover 7 interactive training programs tailored to your goals, and easily navigate the intuitive console for a seamless workout experience. Say goodbye to tedious maintenance with the patented Everwax automatic wax lubrication system, which prolongs belt and deck life for worry-free workouts. Glide effortlessly on the spacious running surface (60 ” x 20 “), designed to accommodate users of all sizes, and feel the difference with the Flex Deck shock absorption system that minimizes impact on your joints.
Stay in the know with comprehensive display readouts, offering all the crucial data you need to track your progress. And with the cutting-edge Lifepulse™ heart rate monitoring system, you’ll never miss a beat. Effortlessly measure your pulse with our convenient hand-touch sensors, located on the sleek Ergo™ bar, or opt for the advanced Polar® telemetry system for ultimate precision.
- Exercise Programs: Hill, Random, Manual, Quick Start, Cool Down; 5 Interactive Heart Rate Workouts; 3 Goal-Based Workouts; 6 Fit Tests; 5K and 10K Sport Training; Speed Interval, and 6 Custom Workouts
- Display Readouts: Heart Rate, Elasped Time, Distance, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Hour, Elevation, Speed, Pace, Workout Profile, Watts, METs, mph/kph.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact
- Speed: 0.5-12 mph
- Elevation Incline: 0-15%
- Running Surface 60″ x 20″
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: 20 amps, dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs (181.5 kg)
- Weight: 410 lbs (186 kg)
- Dimensions: 83″ L x 37″ W x 62″ H / 211 x 94 x 157.5 cm)
Life Fitness 9500HR Treadmill Service Manual is available here.