Achieve the same cardiovascular workout you get on a treadmill while also enjoying a superior lower-body muscle workout with the StairMaster 7000PT stepmill. The machine, which works out your heart, lungs, and muscles without jarring your joints, is outfitted with a patented revolving staircase with 8-inch-high steps that closely mimic the feel of genuine stairs. Once you start climbing, it feels just like walking or running the stairs of your local sports arena or auditorium, but in the comfort of your own home. Users have their choice of several speeds–from 24 to 162 steps per minute–with an electronically controlled alternator precisely controlling the pedal descent. Best of all, for serious workout enthusiasts, the Stairmaster 7000PT offers a nationally recognized fitness test to gauge individual progress, along with a custom firefighter test (CPAT)!
- Exercise Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Speed Intervals, Heart Rate Zone Trainer
- Display Readout: Time, Calories, Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Aerobic Training, Speed Intervals, Constant Heart Rate, Level
- Fitness Tests: Multi-stage Fit Test and CPAT Fire Fit Test
- Revolving Staircase with 8″ high steps
- Speed: 24-162 steps per minute (adjustable)
- Heart Rate Monitor: Polar Telemetry
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Reading Rack and Accessory Tray
- Max User Weight: 300 lbs (136.07 kg)
- Weight: 409 lbs (185.51 kg)
- Dimensions: 50″ L x 29″ W x 78″ H / (127 x 73.66 x 198.12 cm)
Take a look at our handy Stairmaster Stepmill Comparison Chart!